Want to join the Zebra Restoration team? Check out our open job opportunities and apply for a position today!
We have been serving the Northern California area for 26 years, and have worked hard to build our reputation of not only providing our customers with outstanding work, but a team that is skilled and knowledgable. From field personnel to management, we look for dedicated and passionate people to join our team. Those who come work for Zebra are determined and committed, skilled and knowledgeable, challenged and inspired, caring and engaged.
Zebra offers competitive pay and other incentives including 401k plans, medical coverage, and more.
Open Position —
Property Damage Mitigation Technician
Water Mitigation/Restoration Technicians primarily respond to emergencies and losses involving properties that have been damaged by fire, smoke, water, or mold, and are instrumental in mitigating the damage in the process to restore the property to its pre-loss condition. This is a fast paced workplace and requires high drive and excellent work ethics. Candidates must have strong leadership, organizational skills, and communication strength. Experience within the restoration, remediation and/or mitigation industry is a plus, but not required. Only serious, experienced applicant's resumes will be reviewed.
- The right attitude accompanied by a willingness to work, learn and grow in a team environment.
- Be willing to participate in a 24-hour, on-call rotation.
- This is a demanding industry. You must be physically capable of regularly moving furniture and other household contents, including equipment weighing 70+ lbs.
- A good driving record and pass background check.
- Clean background (background check and DMV record will be reviewed prior to start-date).
- Intermediate computer skills, primarily using iPhone technology, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc).
- Industry Experience and IICRC, ACAC, and/or RIA Certification(s) desired, but not required (WRT, AMRT, ASD, SRT, OCT, CMR, etc).
- Strong organizational, time-management skills and interpersonal skills.
- A high level of personal and professional integrity, determination, and dedication.
Relevant Work Experience: Water Mitigation/Restoration Technician
Education Level: High School or equivalent
Job Status: Full-time
Job Shift: Varies (mostly day shift; however, some after hours, weekends, holidays may be necessary, and for several weeks at a time, during winter months particularly)
Email resumes to email@example.com.